Feel tightness in stomach after eating, shortness of breath. Any problem in stomach?

I am a 27 year old female. When I eat anything My stomach gets very tight like a pregnat stomach but I am not pregnant and shortness of breathe. I weigh 235 lbs. but have no medical problems. I walk frequently and try to eat healthy. Could there be a problem with my stomach? My body is all fit my legs and arms no fat just muscle but my stomach and back is where all my weight is and I cannot get rid of it. Do you think I have a major problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013