Feel noises in the abdomen. Taking amitriptyline but of no use. What could the solution for this problem?

I have a feeling of diffrent kinds of noises happens at different time likes, (bubbly, gurgling ,watery,pressure) in my left abdomen. Constantly, i have constipation also. It has been a while now. Almost ayear and half. Most of the time it is on my left side but rarely it could occur in my right side aso.Sometimes,there is also strong pulse in my left abdomen. I went to see a doctor several times. One of my doctor gave me amitriptyline. That didn't work at all. I am still living with it.I am so much is hard to get a good sleep at night having this discomfort all the time.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013