Feel like something wrapped around tongue, had CT scan reports normal. Blood pours out when gagged. Solution?

I feel as though something is wrapping around my tongue , and coming back and forth in my mouth. I have had cat scans, tubes put in my nose and mouth. They can find nothing wrong, It was extremely painful for the first couple of years, now I believe I have killed all the nerves. it feels like there are pieces of my mouth that go up and down my throat . I will gag throw up, blood will pour from my mouth but quickly stop before I can figure out where it is coming from. Can u help
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
if the scans are normal and the other routine tests such as VO scopy is also normal then you may be having a case of reflux disease as characterized by your symptoms and also the presence of blood when you gag. you may try the following:
1. avoid spicy and oily food especially in the night
2. avoid sleeping or lying down immediately after a meal and also do not wear tight clothing
3. try anti ulcer medication like tablet Pan-d for a period of minimum two weeks around twenty minutes before food twice daily.