Feel like heart skips beat, veins on left arm, left of neck and chest are deep blue, armpit hurts. What's wrong ?

I am a 22 year old female in good health with no previous heart problems or family history of heart problems. I don t take any medications . Here s the problem My heart feels like it keeps skipping beats, like I get hit in the chest and everything hurts like sludge is going through my body. The veins on my left arm , the left of my neck , and chest are all deep blue and my armpit hurts. Last night I attended a friends birthday bash and was an idiot and left my drink alone for a minute, I came back and downed it and my mouth went numb and my heart started racing and I felt like I needed to run, as well as my pupils dialated. I think some ass hole put cocaine in my drink. What s wrong with my arm and why does it hurt so bad? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013