Feel like eyelash stuck in eye, swollen, itchy and uncomfortable. Is it any kind of allergy?

The inner corner of my right eye feels like there s an eye lash stuck in the corner but there isn t. It feels like my caruncle is swollen or something but its the same size and color as my left eye. Its really uncomfortable and as soon as I rub it, my eye gets extremely itchy. There s no crust, and my eye isn t swollen. It s been going on for a few days now. I dont think its allergies cause I could be anywhere, and my eye will get uncomfortable and itchy. What could this be? Will it pass or should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
itcy sensation are allergies and it can be food or dust allergy which occuir at any place at any time
you need to take antiallergic ebastine 10 mg at night 3 week
neomycin h eye ointment to be aoolied on the eyelids
and antiallergic eye drops to be taken for 3 week
weash with warm water take warm water morning empty stomach 2-3 glasses
get idea to which substance you are allergic
shampoo soaps ointments calcium vitamins diet suppliments body material applications can also do it