Feel dizziness and sick, after consuming seafood. Cause for allergic reaction to seafood?

My mother has had several reactions to seafood recently they seem to happen after about 4-5 hours of consumption she becomes very faint and sick ive just had to go and pick her up cause she was so bad and couldnt drive. We dont know if its definately but it always seems to happen when she has consumed seafood can you give us any advice please ?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
The best advice would be to avoid seafood. This allergy occur s because your immune system is programmed to react adversely when exposed to seafood. If facing an allergic reaction best to visit er. Also advisable to keep an adrenaline shot if develop difficulty in breathing.