Feel depressed and drained of energy, anemic, have stomach pains, excessive thirst and urge to urinate. What is this ?

i dont know whats wrong with me. i am always completely drained of energy and its making me feel depressed. I get 10 hours sleep a night but am still tired. I used to be anemic but had another blood test the other day and my iron levels are now fine so my doctor told me to stop taking my ferrous fumarate medication (even though i could clearly see my red blood count was low.) I keep getting stomach pains and excessive thirst and excessive need to urinate which I am always just told is a bladder infection so am given some pills to take. I still have pain and excessive need to urinate (especially at night) but my thirst has diminished so havent been drinking as much lately. I know I have given you alot of symptoms but I just ahve a feeling they may all be connected somehow. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012