Feel bubble sensation right next to heart.Had a stint in left sub-clavial, sinus surgery. Should be concerned ?

I had a stint in my left sub-clavial in April. Before that, I would feel a bubble sensation right next to my heart off and on for a while, not sure how long, 2 months, maybe. After the stint surgery, it went away. Now, for several weeks(?-4 or 5) it has been pretty much a constant feeling during my waking hours. I do have mitral-valve prolapse ,but the cardiologist has not discussed it as a cause of concern. The bubbles stop sometimes and within a minute or two, go again. I am 71, 122 lbs, Had sinus surgery early Aug. Should I be concerned about this?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012