Feel body tremors, awareness on meditation. Is this good for health?

Hello Doctor, What is the difference between the following? And your comments on both ideas Please... 1. Few people, especially in Tamilnadu, India (who are very much devoted to some god) - when they do their spiritual rituals - suddenly they dance little violently for about a minute and then they fall unconscious. In few minutes, they wake-up and become normal. I do not think they do it purposely, there are no materialistic benefits for them. People understand that incident as: the spirit of god entered into that being for that few moments. 2. Kundalini, the energy that is present at the root of the spinal cord for all human beings, (for more information on this topic please refer in WWW.WWWW.WW . When I do meditation , in strong feeling connection towards guru (bakthi), there is an upward force, I do start with body shake and then start levitating, especially in the presence of my Guru. Like in the previous case (first case) I do not go unconscious. I feel more awareness. I can call capital letter AWARENESS. I know what is happening around. I can listen the sounds around. I can feel for others - as the people around me might get scared. I feel more joyful. My Guru says it increases the mitochondria to 1300 percent. It is good for health physically and mentally. Please leave your comments on both.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012