Fatty liver, taking Liv 52 DS OTC drug. Continue? UDILIV is better?

Sir, I am Madan Lal 56M. I take alcohol twice in a week. Now from some time I am feeling pain on my right abdomen . In my ultrasound report my liver is fatty. My weight is 96 kgs and my height is 5 feet and 11 inch. My weight is consistently same since last ten years. I started taking LIV 52 ds (1 - 0 - 1) without any doctor s advise. My question is: should I continue to take LIV 52 DS and if yes than how long I can take this. Kindly also advise if UDILIV is better for fatty liver .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012