Fatigued, difficulty concentrating, was taking Adderall and stopped. Want to get prescriptions from online doctors ?

I work alot of hours but have a ton of fatigue issues and for a while now extensive difficulty concentrating at both work and daily life. I used to take adderall when I was in collage but stoped for a while, now I can see that I really need it in order to keep up with my work as it is effecting my abililty to get things done and my overall job. Also, I work in investment banking which entails extremely extensive hours and I never have the opportunity to get to a doctor as I can barely leave from 9 to 7pm for a full doctors apointment, plus i usually work until very late to midnight or so each night. I wanted to see how I go about getting adderal perscriptions by speaking with an online doctor or over the phone to get one. Please let me know. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012