Fatigue, sleepiness, heaviness in extremities and chest, constipation, sore throat. Any ideas ?

Hi I am a 33 year old female I have been having the same specific symtoms for the past year which are getting worse everyday that has been controling my life. The symptoms are as follows, fatigue: sleeping for 14-24 hrs at a time and never feeling rested. Aches and heaviness in extremities and chest, constipation, chills, sore throat, always feeling run down and as if I am fighting a cold or flu , and severe acne. I have no cough, no fever. I have been trialed on different antidepressents without any difference, my body is becoming weaker and weaker everyday. The only health condition I currently have is celiac disease I was diagnosed with celiac disease about 4 yrs ago by bloodwork and scope, since going gluten free all my gastro intestinal symptoms have been relieved, migraines disappeared, and I felt really good for the first 2 yrs on the diet. I follow the diet 100%. My Dr has ordered cbc bloodwork, thyroid, and -b12 bloodwork which has all been normal. She is talking about referring me to a specialist. Wondering if my symptoms are related to something neurological or immune. Any ideas what could be causing this? What kind of tests do I need to have done to find out what is going on with my body. ? Multiple sclorosis, CFS , or Fibromyalgia. I am currently taking effexor which I have only been on for 1 mth, which the Dr switched me to from citalopram which I had been on for years, zanax Prn, and zopiclone prn.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013