Fatigue, eye pain, headache, loss of balance, vertigo, normal blood test

Hi the last five years I have experienced sever fatigue that comes and goes, also two years ago had sever eye pain that resolved to more recently waking up in the night with sever headaches that lasted a week during the last month I have woken up with loss of strenght in hands, loss of balance and vertigo that lasted several hours at present I have limited strength when lifting my arms. I find my fatigue the more debilitating and seems to be worse in the afternoons, which affects me doing things that I want to do. I have had blood tests all normal
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012