Fatigue and irritability with sore throat. Why fever? Is it Kawasaki disease?

Hi, I have a question about my 6 year old daughter, she has always been healthy, until this year she started with a 7 day high fever of 104 and as high as 106 in March, along with sore throat , stomach pain, red eyes and extreme fatigue and irritability , they thought she had Kawasaki disease , but she tested fine in her bloodwork, then eventually the symptoms went away, then in June she had high fever again for 4 days with sore throat, stomach pain, joint pain and irritability again, but it went away, now in august she had sore throat again, no fever this time, stomach pain, joint pain and skin peeling on her fingers and hands, this is not gone away as of today. My doctor ruled out strep, checked her CBC and sed rates all was good, but she is still symptomatic. My doctor has now referred her to derm. I m worried, because both sides of our families has a history of autoimmune issues, ranging from psorias, rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease. I would appreciate any thoughts on this one. Thank You! Lil
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer