Fat deposits in abdomen, stomach area. Frequent exercise, low fat diet. Side effect of antiretroviral HIV medications. Treatment?

Despite frequent exercise and a highly nutritious, refined sugar-free and low-fat diet , I continue to have areas of fat deposits in my abdomen and stomach area only. I feel this is a side effect of my antiretroviral HIV medications , as I have read and researched. Are there any therapies or treatments to abate or address lipodystrophy in individuals such as myself on these drugs?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012