Fasting due to religious requirement, eating early in the morning, then after sunset. What type of food can be eaten to remain contented in the middle hours?

Hello doctor...Im a XXXXX so in a one or two weeks XXXXXX FASTING will i have to eat in early morning 4 o clock after that i ll eat in on 6.30 between cap i doesent eat or drink water.....Sooo wat type of food can i eat in the morning to fulfill the hungry between this hours.....suggest some foods...
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you stick to the fasting methods. Almost every people in your religion do the fasting and none of them are asking these questions. Even if they does, there is no perfect answer. Fasting is good for health and it cleanses your system. You cannot eat stomach full of food before sunrise and after sunset. The dietary juices would have become weak to digest it. That is the requirement of fasting.

As you asked, whole grain and fibrous food are the best which can last long inside the stomach. But none cannot last more than 6 hours. Believe in god and he will take care of you while fasting.

You might need psychological counseling. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.