Fast heartbeats with falling asleep

I wanna know what s wrong with me, at work or while commuting on my way home, I usually fall asleep, unintentionally. The sleeping part isn t bad, but what worries me is that when I wake up, I can feel my heart beating really FAST! Please help...
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Are you falling asleep all through the day or it is just when you travel.If it is only when you travel then the increase in your is probably a state of panic.It can happen if you sleep & get up & suddenly realise or think may be because of your sleep you have come 2 stops ahead of your destination.