Fart smell coming from nose. Treatment?

i have this fart smell coming out of my nose pretty much all the time, it is really affecting my life. i am 17 and cry everyday becasue of it! all i want to do is stay at home.. not go to school and if i do go, i dont want to talk to anyone because of this!! i dont want to hang out with friends anymore or even go grocery shopping. please help me.. i really dont know what to do anymore and there is this guy that i really really like but im always making up excuses when he wants me to go over there or he wants to come here. please please please help me!!!!! :(
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
From history it seems that you might be having chronic sinusitis or chronic rhinitis giving rise to this problem.
Go for x-ray Para Nasal Sinuses.
Consult ENT and get examined.
Do vicks vapor inhalation.
Put some decongestant nasal drops.
Ok and take care.