Family h/o diabetes, High BP, heart attacks. Having low BP with HDL 92; LDL 137; trig 57. Follow healthy lifestyle. Concern?

Hi I m 30 years old with a family history of Diabetes, high blood pressure and heart attacks. I exercise 4 times a week and eat very healthy. My blood pressure is actually low. I m 5 8 and weight 130 lbs (not overweight). I don t smoke/drink. I cook from scratch and don t add salt and don t eat fried food. My cholesterol levels are as follow: HDL 92; LDL 137; trig 57 a total cholesterol level of 240 Do I need to be concerned? Edit: my blood pressure is 100/60
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013