Falling asleep at work, feeling cold, shivering, stomach pain, frequent urination. Had ectopic pregnancy

Hello. I am 36 yrs old female. I noticed that I tend to fall asleep at my desk often I work from 7-4 and esp after lunch I will node. But I am able to wake myself up. tHIS HAS BENN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS. Friday 10/5 I got really cold at work until I had the shivers . When I asked everyone else if they were cold the said no. Also my side on the left like under my stomach hurted off and on. On saturday I was cold and feeling really thirsty after I drunk a bunch of water I started feeling really warm but that night I got really cold until I had a night sweat really scary. The pain in my side was still ther lightly but not as bad. I continued to drink alot of water. Might I add when all of this was going on even before I noticed I was nottting oof I had frequent urination . Last year I had an eptopic pregnacy. The were able to remove the embryo and took out my left tube.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012