Fallen down stairs, pain, weakness, nausea, bruised, redness. What to do?

1 hour ago i fell down the stairs (3) and lended straight on my lower spine . I felt that i will be unconcous however my husband holded me for good 1-2 min and took me to couch. I felt pain. Nosiated very week on my feet . I had 3 glasses of water and 2 tylenols. What else i can do. Its all bruzed and red. I did put ice now i am not sure if i shoud continue. Please advise what to do? Thank you R
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
first you go for MRI lumbosacral region.if weekness on your feet is continuous.otherwise you should lying on abdomen straight.apply the ice bag for 2 days than you told me .what happaned.