Fall on the head followed by vomiting, headache, ear pain. Concussion?

On Saturday night i was out drinking pretty heavily, i accidentally fell and hit my head. I dont remember much of the night (possibly due to the drinking) but my friends say about an hour and a half after i threw up (not sure if because i hit my head or if i was just drunk.. Sunday morning/day i felt fine no headache but sunday night i had a headache and today (Monday) i have a headache and my left ear kind of hurts. could i have a concussion?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Concussion is a possibility but a more common possibility can be because of vomiting after drinking which usually is forceful, some contents/infection may have travelled to the ear through the Eustachian tube and is giving you pain in ear and headache as there is a lag period between the fall and the appearance of symptoms. Do take nasal decongestants, proton pump inhibitors and analgesics and you should be fine. Regards