Fall from steps, got severe cold, low fever, vomiting, severe cough, using nebulizer, had DTAP, IPV, chicken pox vaccines before fall

On Friday 4th, my 4 1/2 year old daughter fell from the slide step from around 4 ft. in her pre k school and got hurt in her head. The ground was covered with wooden chip. After fall she cried and the teachers applied ice pack on her head. She was ok and coming home later on in the evening she was having runny nose and severe cold like symptoms. around 8 pm she had low grade fever ..I called the after hours nurse and told her about this..she told me to wake her up at night and ask daughter answerered properly..morning i took her to pediatric and got her examined..Her Dr. told me it could be two things going on..she seems ok with her head injury .. after coming home in the afternoon my daughter had her lunch and within half an hour she vomitted.. so I told her to the ER..They felt she was ok..and alert..they checked her urine for some no infection ..they send us back home... I give her chicken soup and other fluilds to help her with her cold..and she is coughing too..her doctor told me to nebulize i have been doing that also..still she is having runny nose and she coughs..she usually does not sleep in the afternoon..but she is sleeping it ok or there is something going on that i must be worried of..plz. help..she had her vaccines on 20th april for DTAP , IPV and chickenpox ..or is she having any reaction to vaccine..
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012