Fainting episodes on exposure to warm weather. Low iron levels. What is this situation called?

From age 6 to 16, I had frequent fainting spells or loss control of my body movement when I left an extremely cold building and walked outside on warm days. I had another episode today and I am 43 years old. I felt like my eyes were trying to roll to the back of my head and I felt as though I had no control of my motor skills. It lasted for anout 1 min. A couple of weeks ago, I was diagnosed with low iron. Is there a medical term for my condition?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013