Fainted after eating and heart raced during and after a ride

Fainted after eating and heart raced during and after a ride.. Before my trip back to the United States from France. I happen to faint an hour or so after I just finish eating. Why is that? During the day, I went to Disneyland and was on the rollercosters as well. Does that have any affect on ths? While I was on the rollercoaster, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my body. Is that normal or is this a sign that I should not ride those kinds of fast ride again? The ride was called,Space Mountain, it`s speed was 47 mph. When I`m on an elavator, I get the same feeling, but quick and isn`t as bad as if I were to ride something fast.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011