Faint ringing in the ears, pain, blocked nose and dizziness. Infection of the eustachian tube. Symptoms persisting after treatment

Hi, I seem to be experiencing a faint ringing in my ears. My ears also ache from time to time, and my nose is blocked almost all the time. I ve also been having problems with balance, my head feels heavy all the time; and when climbing stairs, I experience dizzy spells. I consulted an ENT who diagnosed my condition as a result of a certain muscle in my nose which apparently caused an infection with my Eustachian tubes . He prescribed antibiotics, anti histamines, decongestant nasal spray and a morning sickness pill(even though I m not pregnant or anything, I m male btw!). After about 10 days into the medication I still experience pain in my ears, ringing, blocked nose and slight dizziness. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013