Failed treatment for hep c genio type 3, started new medication in birmingham. Do they have the same in Ireland ?

i would like advice please i am thinking of moven home to rep of ireland at th moment i live in birmingham and am under the queen elizabeth hospital birmingham in 2007 i faild treatment for hep c genio type 3 now they have brought a new medication in birmingham could u tell me if they have the same new meds in southern ireland please
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response

Please do mention the name of the new medicine.

This will help me to help you with the information you need.