Failed IVF cycle, have pcos. Brown watery discharge, many clots, had taken progesterone vaginally. Reason?

Hi. I am 30 years old, and just failed (confirmed by blood test ) my first IVF-cycle in Sydney, Australia. It was a 5 day blastocyst. I have pcos , but that s all. My bleeding started yesterday, however when I say bleeding there was more like dark (brown) water... Not more than 10 mls? But now, on day 2 I have SO many clots? No blood. Just lots of clots. One of them was big like an egg?! HUGE! Is this normal...? I have been taking the progresteron (per vagina ) and was told AF would look different..., but this different? Pls help me! Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer