Facing problem of hydrocele form last 1 year

I am 27 year guy, Working for MNC and I am facing problem of hydrocele form last 1 year. As only one scortal sac is Littel bit larger. I have been taking medicine however size not reduced. My family dr. suggetsed to me that the size of scortal sac will reduce by treatment and it not cotains the liquid fluild in this. I am confused about , shall I take Surgen advice for operation of the same or shall i wait for reduction of size of scortal sac. I am about to marry within six months. Kinldy advice as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
If increased size in NOT due to fluid, as your fdamily doctor suspects, U should URGENTLY consult a Surgeon, who may do a scan if he also thinks it is solid. But if it contains excess fluid, a condition called Hydrocele, mostly medicines will not work and U need to undergo some simple surgery. On both counts U should immediately consult a Surgeon.