Facial acne, red pimples beneath skin. Using tetralysal, medibac face wash. Will dianette help?

Hi, over the past few months I have developed acne on my face. On my left cheek I have many small red pimples under the skin, and on my chin I am constantly breaking out in big painful red spots one after another. I used a medibac dermalogica face wash for 2 months which did nothing. I have changed my foundation to Clinique anti-blemish and been using the anti-blemish 3 step for 3 weeks. I have also been using Tetralysal (lymecycline) for about a month. I have seen no signs of improvement. I was wondering whether I can take the antibiotics along with dianette for double help? Or if I should try a stronger antibiotic? Please help : (
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012