Face itchiness, dead skin, burning sensation on lips, stretched feeling in corners of mouth. History of dry, cracked, flaky lips. Treatment?

I used to have cracked lips , flaky a few years ago. 3 months ago my face is attacked by fungus : I felt terribally itchy around the boarder of my face, the skin seems to be thicher and when scratched, lots of white dead skin falls off. After treatment with my docter FEW SPOTS of black marks remains on my face. Now I feel disturbed for my lips, there is a burning sensations, beating and as if there is a layer of something over my lips. The corners feel scratched out when I try a big bite and there are signs of infection AT THE CORNERS. please help. I am 54
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012