Face has become black, using triglow and bright as per prescription. Should I continue it?

Sir, I consulted a doctor and he suggested me to apply triglow in the night and bright cream in the morning. I am using these creams since 3 months, Initially when I started to use these creams, discoloration on my face started to reduce, but now my face has become black. So what will I do? Should I continue with that or stop using it...... Can u reply me......?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Welcome to HCM

Of course you should . Skin lightening creams typically create this problem, its high time people understand this and stop harming there skin.

The darkening will fade once you stop. Gentle scrubbing ( once a week) and keeping the skin hydrated & moisturized will help.

If the discoloration doesnt go ways, you may resort to visiting a cosmetologist for microdermabrasion or a homeopath for medication.

Thanks & Regards
Dr.Anshita Singh Rathore