Face feels hot when stressed, redness, pressure in head, blurred vision. Reason?

please I want to ask something for one year ago , I m suffering from something where it is ( WHEN I M BEING PUT ON STRESSFUL SITUATION I FELT WITH HEAT AND BLOWING ON MY HEAD AND FACE , MY FACE IS TOO REDDISH , PRESSURE ON MY HEAD , BLURRING ON MY EYE , SOMETIMES I couldn’t open my eye because of pressure I felt ) let me know 1- why I m feeling with that ? 2- how can I overcome that ? 3- which specialist can treat this case mentioned above ? noticed that , I check my blood tension , I found it normal , also i I visit a neural doctors , he diagnosis that inflammation on 5th and 7th neutrals something called face neural and balance neutrals , he gave me so me medicines and B vitamin to be taken for 3 month , I took them ,I felt better but after another 6 month , the case start to appear again please want your advices and comment thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013