Face burnt, fill with fluid. What should i do?

I was in Cancun with my family and I didn t put any unblock on. My face got really burnt the second to last day we were there and the last day it started to fill with fluid. I never drained it and it took two to three days for it to go away but now it looks like it moved down and looks like my eyes are sunk in. Should I have it looked at or just let it be?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
It looks like you have got superfascial burns with vesicle formation.Ideally you should have got these vesicle drained and should have taken a course of antibiotics.I would suggest you to consult a general surgeon who may be able to examine you and may prescribe you appropriate treatment.You may need a course of antibiotics.
Hope this answers your quesation.