Face and arms tingling and going numb, burning sensation, chest pain, tongue goes numb. What is this ?

My face has been tingling and going numb and so have both my arms. I also get a burning sensation on my face and arms at times. Both arms fall asleep doing simple things like texting. Also I have been having sharp pains on both sides of my chest and it s extremely painful just to touch the chest muscle. My stomach gets a numb sensation while lying down and I get pains on both sides of my stomach. I have been having episodes of brain zaps and feeling like I m on a boat swaying back and forth and side to side. I get really bad headaches and feel nauseous alot and the front of my neck and under my chin feels like it s going to cramp up and my tongue goes numb. Chest X-ray showed nothing. I know that is a lot of stuff but I thought I should say it all in case it s related. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013