Face acne, on pills, left dark spots and scars, good cream to remove acne marks ?

Hi doctor , I had acne problem on face , and had tried many skin products but it didn t work so good , so I went w AAAAAAA pill 3 months ago , and it seems helping my pimples away and leaves dark spots cause of the acne , I m using ponds scrub for face wash and ponds detox at the moment , is there any other good cream for my dark spots doc ? I m sick of this problem to ne honest , pls suggest me w something could work better Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012