Eye tooth broken off at the gum on backside, small piece of tooth left. Had 2 open heart surgeries. Solution ?

i have an eye tooth that is broken off at the gum on the backside the front has a small piece of the tooth left . i had open heart surgery 2 times within 6 months, novocaine makes my heart race and beat wildly, makes be feel like a heart attack , what do i do? what else can be used? i am scared of dieing from this . it will have to cut out i am sure, it was broken off in my last surgery and i an disabled and can not afford a new tooth, i am so scared, please tell me what i can do
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012