Extremely itchy skin, clogged pores, no release of sweat. Cure?

Okay, i am an eighteen, male. I have been suffering recently with EXTREMELY itchy skin whenever my body gets too warm. The itches are most intense in the torso but spread throughout. I feel it might be clogged pores due to it occurring in times when i think i would sweat, it also occurs if i get embarrassed and that flushed feeling comes on, again reinforcing my theory on clogged pores not effectively releasing sweat. A confirmation and idea of treatment would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012