Extremely heated on skin, found patches on thigh. Sharp pain in thighs. Cause?

Hi, a few days ago I was at a friends and was sitting on his chair. Then on my thighs in patches I began to feel extreme heat on my skin. This wasn t just warm it felt like I was standing near a fire. I moved chairs and my upper right back began to hurt and it almost felt like I could feel the blood moving through my veins and every time I took a breathe my back hurt with a sharp pain. This has all happened several times in my life other than the heat in my thighs.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Consern good m.d. doctor for chekup of blood pressur or releted heart after that take proper treatment