Extremely frozen feet, hot body, headache, vomiting post eating chicken, bacon burger. Treatment?

My partner has had extreamly freezing cold feet but his body is so hot but he himself is cold has had headaches and now has just vomitied.... What could be the reason for this I thought maybe food? He had a chicken and bacon burger and has felt unwell since eating that an hour later but didn t vomit for 4.5hrs later
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012

Hi Jessica,

It seems to be a reaction to the food he has consumed. Give him simple bland food like oats and porridge. Keep him warm and let him drink plenty of fluids.

Supportive management should be sufficient. He will be fine soon.