Extreme tiredness and pain. MRI showed different kidney sizes, extensive areas of ortical scarring and parenchymal loss, chronic reflux nephropathy. What does it mean?

I just had an mri . It showed right kidney 10.7 in length and th lft kidney 8.8cm in length. Extensive areas of cortical scarring and parenchymal loss. Consistant with chronic reflux nephropathy . Areas of focal dilation of the pelvocalyceal system. Extrarenal pelvis on the left. No features of renal mass lesion or hydronephrosis. What does all this mean ? I am 38 years old and feeling very tired and in pain. Which I am getting treated for but my refreal to mephrologist is taking forever.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012