Extreme pain under rib cage. Pain travelling to neck, back. How to get relief?

I am having extreme pain under my rib cage on the left side. I have had air pockets here before but never like this. Its been going on for over 2 hrs and is still going.I have Stretched, loosened and undone garments of clothing, walked around, drank hot tea and nothing is helping. The pain has been traveling to my neck & back. But the pain in my neck is a more of a dull radiating pain. What should I do? Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013