Extreme mood swings. HIV positive. History of tragedy in family. Help

I am the oldest of 5 siblings. I am 45, I had a brother who passed at 23. My mother died at 44 of cancer. I have a younger set of siblings between age 35 and 31. I have a brother who would be the middle child age 32, who is gay. Tormented and loves us today hates us tomorrow. Stay in the past live in the present. Hates his father, and say's things to try and destroy us. Two days later will pray and ask for forgiveness and two or less day's later does it again. He is HIV positive after my mom died 1999, and say's no one has ever touched him. What's going on with my brother? I can't afford to pay you. I wanted to know what's wrong and help my brother whom I love.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, it is called the bipolar behavior and may be by body, or may be secondary to the H.I.V.He needs to be treated by a psychologist for bipolar and for H.I.V. also. He should be given due respect, and love, and confidence which is most important for recovery. Thank you.