Extreme migraines, pain on the right side followed by throbbing, nausea, extreme heat in head, chills. Tumors and aneurysms ruled out. Help?

I am no stranger to bad headaches , but in the past few years I have experienced migraines of an extreme nature. I feel pain on the right side of my head at the start. It becomes excruciating within about 20 minutes and is exacerbated by sitting and lying down. Then the throbbing and nausea begin. I feel an extreme heat in head or all over, sweat profusely, get chills and vomit violently. Each episode lasts 5 hours to two days. I have been checked for brain tumors and aneurysms, with no findings.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012