Extreme fatigue, severe nasal bleeding, blurred vision, dizzy spells, low appetite, weight gain. MRI brain showed few black spots. Cause?

My brain mri came back the other day with a few black spots (not sure where or how many or size) my symptoms have been getting increasingly worse in the last 2-3 months, though symptoms probably started 9 or 10 momths ago. Ive had extreme fatigue(lately to the point of wanting to sleep all day long, only getting up to do what has to be done-I have a husband and 4 active kids), severe bloody noses, blurred vision , dizzy spells, balance problems, joint and musclepain usually when waking, easy bruising, concentration problems, memory problems, depression, very dry mouth, loss of appetite but weight gain ....shortness of breath & chest pains.. Dont know what to think.. cant get into neuro doc for almost 3 mos. My headaches are killing me,,,
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013