Extreme fatigue, headache, strong vaginal smell, cramps, had unprotected sex without ejaculation. Will I get periods?

I was wondering if my period would come soon. I track my periods using apps on my iPhone, they said I would have one earlie this month (which I didn t) and one later this month, within the next 2 days. I ve had extreme fatigue , headaches , and a strong vaginal smell that I m sure I m the only one who can smell it. I also had some cramps today. I m nervous though because I did have unprotected sex, earlier in the month, but he did not ejaculate and it was only for less than a minute. I also think I ovulated two weeks ago because I had discharge that was stringy and almost like egg whites. So will I get my period soon?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer