Extreme fatigue, dizziness, glassy eyes, bad memory, drop in sugar level on having anything with sugar. Hypoglycemic?

Hi. I have been suffering with extreme fatigue and dizzyness, glassy eyes, confusion, bad memory and many other symptoms for about 5-7 years now. My doctor diagnosed me with chronic fatique syndrome 2 years ago but my symptoms have gotten worse. I went back to doctor and he is sending me for loads of blood tests and also a fasting blood sugar test. I have been monitoring my own blood sugar levels since 3 days ago and did the fasting test myself and my sugar level went from 5.4 to 3.4. Since then, i note that whenever i have anything with sugar in it my sugar drops quite significantly. Am I hypoglycemic?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012