Extreme exhaustion, low appetite, sore throat, cold and hot flashes, rib pain post a bout of terrible migraine. Remedy?

i woke up about 3 days ago terrible migraine it passed after 3 hours then later came back that night, i vomited then the wholoe night tossed and turned from sweating to freezing every other second, and now for 3 days have been exuasted, barely able to move around much for first few hours of day, cant hold down much food, have a sore throat had hot and cold flashes ribs hurt (lower and mid) hurts my ribs to eat but its summer and sounds like flu type symptoms? also neck has been sore so much hurts my head to move and thyriod glands have been a little achey, any help?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012