Extreme dryness in feet with itching, white spots on elbows. Treatment advise?

Hi, I have extremely dry feet and it itches a lot. I had a spot on my one feet since last 7-8 years which had dead skin (quite thick) and no matter what I apt, it remained the same. With time it started itching. 6 months back I had some white spots on my elbows and my doctor recommended hhsalic lotion for both feet and elbows.. Elbows are fine now but the feet are going extremely dry and itchy with some spots that look like blood clots. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012