Extreme dizziness recently. Had a concussion. Are they related events?

Hello, my name is Jeremy i am 14, i just came home from school do to extreme dizzyness, i have had it before but not this bad. it didnt feel like real life and i couldnt talk or see well, i thought i was going to pass out. i dont know why, i had a concussion last summer and im wondering if that has anything to do with it, please help! im scared and dont know what to do and i dont want it to happen again
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
They are likely to be related

Your description could be that of derealization or panic attack that can occur because of concussion, too

You should do a CT Scan of brain and seek a neurologist / psychiatrist